Full details & blog

Helen

Jun 7, 2011, 5:40:04 AM6/7/11
to NW blogger meet up
Hi everyone!

So the time for the meet up is 2-4 at Nexus Art Cafe in Manchester. I
hope everyone can make it. I've also started a blog for the meet up
because it seems easier than this google group thing to use I think?
It will also be good to share photos on after the events and perhaps
arrange future meet ups via it.

The meet up blog is at http://northwestbloggers.blogspot.com/ and full
details of the location are included. If anyone has any suggestions of
things to do before or afterwards, please do contribute.

Also if everyone could leave a link to their blog as a comment I will
update a blog roll of attendees.

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Helen (@afeitar)
Message has been deleted

Pearl Westwood

Jun 7, 2011, 1:13:23 PM6/7/11
to NW blogger meet up
Sounds great Helen, off to check out the blog!