Venues

Jacky

Apr 20, 2011, 6:54:53 AM4/20/11
to NW blogger meet up
Hello!

I'm already looking forward to the meet up. As someone who lives in
Manchester I thought I'd start suggestions for venues:

- Teacup... delightful tea toom/cafe, but a little bit pricey and
always busy
- Nexus... not quite as glam but good value, good location and they
have plenty of space
- Koffee Pot... glam greasy spoon
- Oklahoma... another delightful cafe, and the last I visited Johnny
Marr was sitting at the next table.

We could also take a field trip down to the Gallery of Costume in
Platt Fields. It's a short bus ride south of the city centre, but an
amazing museum and entry is free. Plus Platt Fields is a gorgeous park
to relax in when the sun's shining.

Any other suggestions?

Jacky xx
northwestisbest.co.uk

CameronPoe2409

Apr 24, 2011, 7:02:34 AM4/24/11
to NW blogger meet up
I like all your suggestions, only live in Blackpool so Manchester is
just a hour's train journey for me!

Clare from http://ihavetoomanyshoes.blogspot.com/
Message has been deleted