Does it have the following features?

Message Believer

Jul 25, 2019, 11:44:44 PM7/25/19
to nvpy
Does it have the following features? if not, can you please consider in the coming releases.

1. Full Text Search inside the contents of the files or imported text - file contents Number of hits found before hitting search to narrow down the results  (Ex: https://www.prabhupada.com/Vedabase/images/VB-programscr4.jpg)
2. Type-ahead search not only in the titles. Is it possible to search the contents of the files as well. (Ex: http://table.branham.org/#/en/main)
3. Highlights of the words and preview of the search like in (https://www.prabhupada.com/Vedabase/VedaBase.html)
4. Import of text file, docx, rtf file formats
5. I have 5,000 text files - each of size 300 kb - which can be converted to txt, docx or rtf. I want to import them all and do the full text search
6. Easy navigation - Previous, Next, Goto Option (https://www.prabhupada.com/Vedabase/images/VB-programscr4.jpg
7.  Import of html files as Each note. Say i have 5,000 html and want to import as individual notes and do a full text search.