nvpy has a new maintainer!

Charl P. Botha

Mar 5, 2017, 3:09:02 PM3/5/17
to nvpy
Dear all,

I am super happy to announce that the nvpy project has found a new
maintainer!

From now on, Yuuki[1,2,3] will be taking over the ownership and
maintenance of nvpy. I will of course be around to help where
required, but Yuuki will drive the effort from here on out.

One of his first additions (PR is ready) is full synchronisation
on a background thread, something which has been on the planned
features list for a long time.

Thank you all very much for the adventure up to now!

All the best,
Charl

[1] https://twitter.com/yuuki986
[2] https://github.com/yuuki0xff
[3] ゆうき

--
dr. charl p. botha
http://charlbotha.com/

平野勇輝

Mar 6, 2017, 11:49:48 AM3/6/17
to nvpy
Dear all users,

My name is Yuuki. I'm new nvpy maintainer and owner.
My first task will be to fix some issues related to my PR and merge to master.

After that, I'll get started with the following.

- Improve markdown editability.
- Support Trash.
- Port to Python3.
- Spport Streaming API.

I won’t let you down.
Thanks,
Yuuki

Steve Powell

Mar 6, 2017, 12:31:34 PM3/6/17
to nvpy
Thanks a million Yuuki, this is great news.

Steve Powell
Independent evaluator and social researcher

Gilles Caron

Apr 23, 2020, 1:20:02 AM4/23/20
to nvpy
Great news. Great start...
Thanks to both of you.

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, 17:49 平野勇輝, <yuuk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all users,

My name is Yuuki. I'm new nvpy maintainer and owner.
My first task will be to fix some issues related to my PR and merge to master.

After that, I'll get started with the following.

- Improve markdown editability.
- Support Trash.
- Port to Python3.
- Spport Streaming API.

I won’t let you down.
Thanks,
Yuuki

Bo Vandenberg

Sep 21, 2020, 5:31:57 PM9/21/20
to nvpy
Thank you so much! You're trusted with a great program!