Cannot connect to Simplenote server

Oscar

Mar 24, 2019, 3:34:17 PM3/24/19
to nvpy
I am using Linux Mint 19.1 on an iMac 2007. I installed nvPY using Linux Mint's Software Manager and everything seemed to work fine until a few weeks ago when nvPY stopped communicating with the Simplenote server. Today I uninstalled nvPY and installed it again, using pip. It still cannot connect with the Simplenote server. I would appreciate any advice.

平野勇輝

Apr 1, 2019, 4:52:38 AM4/1/19
to nv...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Oscar,

Sorry for late reply.
I think that a cause of this problem is the old simplenote API has
been stopped. The latest nvpy already solved this problem. Please
install latest nvpy by run the following commands.

pip install 'git+https://github.com/cpbotha/nvpy.git#egg=nvpy'

OR

wget https://github.com/cpbotha/nvpy/archive/v1.1.0.tar.gz
tar xf v1.1.0.tar.gz
cd nvpy-1.1.0
python2 setup.py install

2019年3月25日(月) 4:34 Oscar <chave...@gmail.com>:

> I am using Linux Mint 19.1 on an iMac 2007. I installed nvPY using Linux Mint's Software Manager and everything seemed to work fine until a few weeks ago when nvPY stopped communicating with the Simplenote server. Today I uninstalled nvPY and installed it again, using pip. It still cannot connect with the Simplenote server. I would appreciate any advice.
>
> --

平野 勇輝 (Yuki HIRANO)
東京工科大学大学院 バイオ・情報メディア研究科 コンピュータサイエンス専攻 2年
yuuk...@gmail.com
c0115...@edu.teu.ac.jp