Posting and feedback

Conal Elliott

Oct 10, 2008, 1:16:31 AM10/10/08
to nvc-e...@googlegroups.com
Someone asked:

What are the criteria for posting and how do we get feedback so we can know what it is that you really want? What are your needs and purposes?

I have a newly updated description at http://evolve.awakeningcompassion.com/discussion-group-description/ .  It won't paint a perfectly clear picture, but it may help.  Feedback on individual posts (during moderation) may provide more specifics.

Another description: Read my posts.  If you really dig them and think you grok what this game is, then join in.  Otherwise, we'll probably have more fun playing separate games.

After you read the group description page, I'm interested in hearing your guesses about my needs and purposes.

  - Conal