Requests Questions

Mair Alight

Nov 23, 2009, 1:44:12 PM11/23/09
to nvc-e...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Y'all,
I'm curious about what you mean by "requests", Angela. Are you referring to
action requests, in which you are asking for some specific action or words?
If not, and you mean all requests, I'm wondering how you connect with others
without asking/checking what they have heard you say and/or what is going on
in them in response or reaction to what you have said?
Would you be willing to clarify this for me? I'm curious and would like more
understanding as to your meaning, and what you do/say in conversation when
'not using requests'???
Curious,
Mair