NVC evolves Facebook Group

Erik Willekens

Dec 17, 2013, 7:05:05 AM12/17/13
to nvc-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Would it be usefull to put up an NVC evolves Facebook Group?

This group is not easily found on facebook. Most people are on Facebook.

It could be good to create this group to get people more involved and for us it could help to have a way of quick communications.

What do you think?

Friendly greetings

Erik

Conal Elliott

Dec 17, 2013, 4:18:20 PM12/17/13
to nvc-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erik. Thanks for the suggestion. My leaning is against having a Facebook group associated with NVC Evolves, because I haven't found Facebook a hospitable home for the depth and clarity of inquiry and discussion I value in these matters.

Are there particular topics of conversations you'd like to have? Is there something you're missing in existing NVC-related groups on Facebook?

-- Conal