Limit of Form Ranger

Minu Saree

Oct 12, 2023, 8:47:00 AM10/12/23
to NV Form Ranger Add-on
To the estimable effendi,

I'm suffering to populate more than 1000 options through "Form Ranger" from Google Sheet to a Drop Menu in a Google Forms. "Form Ranger" is smoothly populating more than 100 options while particular column contains more than 1000 of instances.

Is there any way out ? Or is there any highest limit of Form Ranger ?

Please help if it's anyway possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Roy

Joseph Schmidt

Oct 12, 2023, 9:08:34 AM10/12/23
to nv-form-ra...@googlegroups.com, NewVisions CloudLab (via Google Docs), Amanda Smith
The 1000 entries seems to be a limit of FormRanger and not the Google Form.

The only option I know is to break the question into two parts. A-K and L-Z or whatever break splits the entries into two groups.

It will require a branch question and three sections in the form.

Joe Schmidt

Oct 22, 2023, 10:22:44 PM10/22/23
to NV Form Ranger Add-on

Joseph Schmidt

Oct 23, 2023, 8:08:53 AM10/23/23
to nv-form-ra...@googlegroups.com, NewVisions CloudLab (via Google Docs)
I'm sorry but on further testing, I could not update more than 999 items with this script.

That indicates that it is not something that NewVisions can fix but that Google has to change.

Joseph Schmidt

Oct 23, 2023, 8:09:16 AM10/23/23