Question Populating in Military Time.

Sion Lutheran Church

Jul 15, 2024, 5:32:59 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to NV Form Ranger Add-on
I have followed the steps to create the sheet with the proper information and equations, however when i populate the answers to the form, the time options are listed in 24-hour time measures, rather than the 12-hour times that are listed in the sheets.

I've changed the settings on the number format and it has had no effect. Is there a quick fix for this that I've missed? Please help!

Thanks a lot!

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 15, 2024, 6:40:02 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to nv-form-ra...@googlegroups.com
Try adding a column that uses the text function to format the time exactly as you want it.  Use that column in FormRanger.

FormRanger does funny things with date/time values.  The best way to correct this is to convert them to text and FormRanger should not change the values.

Let me know if this helps.

Sion Lutheran Church

10:11 AM (2 hours ago) 10:11 AM
to NV Form Ranger Add-on
Thank-you. I forgot I had posted this question and just kind of gave up. However, I just tried your fix and it seemed to work out!

Thanks again,
Andy