Form-Mule is stuck.

eTutee Slovenija

Jun 29, 2024, 5:30:09 PM (5 days ago) Jun 29
to NV Form Mule Add-on
hi,
I tried to define templates on a new file and it doesn't open.
Also on the  file where I have 4 templates, they actually work, but editing is not possible.
I tried by uninstalling and reinstalling again, but the problem till persist.

pls help
simon

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 29, 2024, 6:45:32 PM (5 days ago) Jun 29
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
See the note in the description of the group.

eTutee Slovenija

Jun 29, 2024, 9:02:41 PM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to NV Form Mule Add-on
Hi,
I tested your error file and deleted all duplicated column names, so I can edit the templates, but I still cannot edit the the conditions.
REgards