Can't set up

Sarah Coleman

Jul 11, 2024, 2:16:21 PMJul 11
to NV Form Mule Add-on
When I go to email merge utility, and enter email template, it won't let me move to edit template, it just clears out.

Key: ACBZBm9L3IzGtgyt3LiemCC8b3VJLVuV7/jj36Vd8WGRilUCrmYO8FpmuwZgU8Y4atFR7YJ45H7w

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 11, 2024, 2:23:12 PMJul 11
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Look for the link in the description of the group.