Stuck in FormMule - Email merge utility

Kenza BENOUDIBA

Jul 5, 2024, 8:46:34 AMJul 5
to NV Form Mule Add-on

Hello,

Form Mule was working perfectly until recently, but now I'm experiencing infinite loading times. I consulted the other conversations in the group to solve my problem and found the link to "Find Form Mule Errors" .

I did as said however Form Mule does not allow me to proceed to the "Next: Templates and Send Conditions" step. I am stuck at this stage.

Could you help me resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Capture d’écran 2024-07-05 à 14.33.26.png

Benjamin Wexler

Jul 5, 2024, 12:45:53 PMJul 5
to NV Form Mule Add-on
im encountering this issue as well today. it won't let me set the send conditions

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 5, 2024, 12:47:48 PMJul 5
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Look in the description of the group.