Choose destination folder not working!

Arielle Kennedy

Jul 2, 2024, 11:07:16 AM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to NV Autocrat Add-on
The google documents created are not going to their assigned folder. I have tried to send them to a folder on a shared drive and a folder on just my personal drive. They wind up just floating in my drive, not in the assigned folder. This is the errors I get every time. Any thoughts? !!!ERR: Failed to add merged file to folder due to Google error: API call to drive.files.patch failed with error: File not found: 19OLdRe-cHk74hyEMUsoLkb54ACwKXxdq;

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 2, 2024, 12:01:56 PM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Autocrat will not write to a shared drive.

When selecting a drive by URL, don't select a drive in the first selection screen.

Autocrat no longer allows a file to be placed in two locations.

Make sure the URL points to a drive that you have write access to.

Let me know if you still have questions.