Launch vs. Open

Lindsey

Aug 20, 2019, 3:11:54 PM8/20/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I shared a Sheet containing an Autocrat merge with three other people. Two of the people are able to run Autocrat by selecting Add Ons, Autocrat, Open. HOWEVER, when the third person tries it they select Add Ons, Autocrat, and open ISN"T an option. Instead of Open it says Launch on theirs. Any ideas? My brain hurts.

Thank you!

Joseph Schmidt

Aug 20, 2019, 3:15:49 PM8/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Did they try Launch?

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 3:11 PM Lindsey <lrei...@blairoaks.org> wrote:
I shared a Sheet containing an Autocrat merge with three other people. Two of the people are able to run Autocrat by selecting Add Ons, Autocrat, Open. HOWEVER, when the third person tries it they select Add Ons, Autocrat, and open ISN"T an option. Instead of Open it says Launch on theirs. Any ideas? My brain hurts.

Thank you!

Lindsey Reichart

Aug 20, 2019, 3:21:54 PM8/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Yes and it almost seems like Launch is wanting them to create a new merge.