Exception: Falsches Kürzel gewählt. / Exception: Wrong abbreviation selected.

Thomas Nadler

Mar 5, 2020, 8:10:55 AM3/5/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

When I try to use Autcrat, I first get this error message "Exception: Wrong abbreviation selected." and after a while "Something is wrong. This should not be taking this long :(".

Can anyone do anything with these error messages?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

Gary Chefetz

Mar 5, 2020, 4:18:19 PM3/5/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Sounds like a validation error. Does a document get created? If not, is your file name perhaps the issue?

Thomas Nadler

Mar 5, 2020, 4:45:04 PM3/5/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer.

When I select "preview" a document is created, but not when I start the merge process.

Thomas Nadler

Mar 5, 2020, 4:46:59 PM3/5/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
And the columns at the end of the table are also created, but nothing more happens.