Can AutoCrat populate 2 spreadsheets into the "same" google doc?

Jenny Hamilton

Jun 26, 2024, 4:28:19 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to have AutoCrat populate the same google doc?  I have a patient intake form that will populate into a progress note i.e. Daisy Duck.  Then I would like to use a different intake form for the nurses charting and have it add into the progress note already created i.e. Daisy Duck.

Is this possible?  I did like each Google sheet to the same google doc template but they've each created their own Daisy Duck Google Doc vs merging into the same doc.

Thanks!
Jenny

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 26, 2024, 4:54:18 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Not with Autocrat.  Autocrat creates a new document with each row processed.

You could create a system where the intake form creates an email to the nurse with a link a new form containing a link to intake form.

See Requests / approve.  The data from the two forms could be linked and processed as one row so you only had one document.

Or you could create two separate documents but the nurses document would contain information from the intake form.

Let me know if I have you confused.  We can do a Zoom or Meet.

Jenny Hamilton

Jun 26, 2024, 5:25:46 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for this idea - I never thought of trying to have 2 Google Forms populate 1 Google Sheet which could then populate into my Google doc.  I do want the nurse to have access to the patient intake data so this could work very well!

If I can't figure it out with your videos and googling I will reach back out to book a call.

Thanks so much for your prompt response!

Best wishes,

Jenny Hamilton RN, BN  (she/her)

Branding & Communications

Phone: 780-296-0604

Website: themamacoach.com

“We acknowledge the homeland of the many diverse First Nations, Métis, and Inuit people whose ancestors have walked this land since time immemorial.  We are grateful to work, live and learn on the traditional territory of Treaty 8.”

CONFIDENTIAL: The Mama Coach is committed to protecting the privacy of personal or health information you voluntarily provide by any means including email. Please be advised that the Internet is not entirely secure and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our control. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Any unauthorized review, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited.