NEED HELP WITH AUTOCRAT TRIGGER

FICCI IPR

May 27, 2020, 5:33:56 AM5/27/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I use Autocrat to give certificates. Yesterday I used it for the first time and sent marked myself in Bcc and ran the trigger. It sent away 40 emails after that it automatically stopped. The automated certificates are generated and saved in the google drive in my folder but now none of them are being delivered to the <<Email>> that are to receive it. Please help anybody. Unable to understand. created different spreadsheets with lesser no. of columns. Created new job for each of them and ran them but still nothing being delivered to the email addresses.

Joseph Schmidt

May 27, 2020, 7:38:03 AM5/27/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I suspect you used the merge tag from the template.  You must use a column title as the merge tag.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:33 AM FICCI IPR <ficci...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Autocrat to give certificates. Yesterday I used it for the first time and sent marked myself in Bcc and ran the trigger. It sent away 40 emails after that it automatically stopped. The automated certificates are generated and saved in the google drive in my folder but now none of them are being delivered to the <<Email>> that are to receive it. Please help anybody. Unable to understand. created different spreadsheets with lesser no. of columns. Created new job for each of them and ran them but still nothing being delivered to the email addresses.

FICCI IPR

May 27, 2020, 9:28:23 AM5/27/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I just checked. That's fine.

In the spreadsheet on the additional columns created automatically, this is the error message I get. On the first 48 emails it shows email sent -

Document successfully created; Document successfully merged; PDF created; !!Error Sending Emails: Service invoked too many times for one day: email.; Manually run by ficci...@gmail.com; Timestamp: May 27 2020 9:00 AM

Is there any limit of using Autocrat daily?

Joseph Schmidt