Merge

Chris Messano

Jun 19, 2019, 1:32:23 PM6/19/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I've read some about other people not getting their merging to work.  My old documents still merge, but my new ones do not.  I've tried several of the steps that I've read about in other threads, but no luck.  Here is my user key:

AMWRuYhGt+dfEaAw9g3VO5+rtusbyZnw7qGZS9IJ67IiaLHxEGHoEJ3Y7e3947v+KwJ++M3ROsuK

Amanda Smith

Jun 19, 2019, 4:41:52 PM6/19/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello Chris,

Thank you for supplying your user key. The issue I see is the timezone error:
In your spreadsheet, go to file > spreadsheet settings > change time zone.
Change the time zone (to anything) >save, then change back to what you need it to be set as >save.
Hope run a test merge to see if that resolved the issue.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 4.35.01 PM.png