SyntaxError: Unexpected token in object literal

Thomas Dentinger

Sep 24, 2019, 9:14:28 AM9/24/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Using a Autocrat for several weeks now, and suddenly today, unable to use it anymore.

When launching autocrat, I get the following message : SyntaxError: Unexpected token in object literal

Clicking ok, I get an empty page (jobs not appearing). Clicking new job, searching indefintly.

Temp active user key : AMWRuYhx4eIa8DqoZru+9iiAhLeq3GVMzj446sbzH7ZleuSQq0kayVqEux8OLJXuA8hHWUZ59IZD

Screenshot attached.

Regards,
TD

xxx.jpg

Amanda Smith

Sep 24, 2019, 5:48:42 PM9/24/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Thank you for supplying your user key and the error message you are seeing.
Does your spreadsheet have formulas pulling in date values?
If yes, can you try changing the number format on your sheet to be plain text? (either highlight the whole sheet or the columns that have date and or other number values)
Hopefully, that will resolve the issue. Thanks!