QRCODE merging to slide from cell value in spreadsheet

maple leaves

May 19, 2019, 7:16:17 AM5/19/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
How to merge QR code in spreadsheet to slides? I have tried all ways but its not working.

Image option is not working since image by URL only is accepted.

Joe Schmidt

May 19, 2019, 10:06:09 AM5/19/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
The image function is a method of displaying the QR code.  The result cannot be used in Autocrat.  You must create an image file which can be accessed by a link.  I did a little searching and found an Add-on called  QR Code Generator that might help.

I don't believe this is a bug but a feature request.  I don't know if NV can add the ability to use the image option.