Automating of AutoCrat

OUALIT Youcef

Jul 2, 2019, 2:23:08 PM7/2/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello ,
I have Download autoCrat, but i don't have find the option of automating for any new Row was create in the sheet,I have shaw some video, i decouverd that this option exist in the ancient version of autoCrat, .... Do you have idea ??

Amanda Smith

Jul 3, 2019, 1:21:23 PM7/3/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

If your spreadsheet is collecting data from a Google Form, any new Form submission row will merge automatically when you turn on the Form Trigger.
If you are not using a Google Form, then you can turn on the Time Trigger which can run every hour ( but this is not necessarily for every new row of data entered)

Hope that helps!

OUALIT Youcef

Jul 4, 2019, 1:55:43 AM7/4/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Amanda, I don't use a collecting data a google From, But i use script to import the new data in the other sheet which they creat a new row,and i want that every time when i trigger a script, the new row creat in the other sheet, and in this moment the autocrate begin to merged automatically.
I think that is impossible with option

Amanda Smith

Jul 8, 2019, 5:05:00 PM7/8/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Thank you for the extra details and update.
Yes, you are correct, Autocrat does not work that way, it will not merge "on edit", only on time or form trigger.

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:55:43 AM UTC-4, OUALIT Youcef wrote:
Thank you very much Amanda, I don't use a collecting data a google From, But i use script to import the new data in the other sheet which they creat a new row,and i want that every time when i trigger a script, the new row creat in the other sheet, and in this moment the autocrate begin to merged automatically.
I think that is impossible with option

Le mer. 3 juil. 2019 à 19:21, Amanda Smith