Sender's email address does't appear when sending a Form to HOD

Meeta

Apr 29, 2019, 8:13:24 PM4/29/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,
I am working on creating a staff intranet and there is a page called forms. This forms page has links to documents such as Incident report, Staff Professional Application Form, whereby the staffs can click on the form fill the form submit it to whom it concerns. I have used Autocrat to design the form and so far merge field seem to be working fine.

My issue here is  it does not pick the sender's email address when the form is sent, instead it sends it sends it through the account which I have used to set up the intranet page.

When the form is filled the form triggers, it should send it using person's email address.

I am not sure how to set this up and it would be grateful if I could get some assistance.

Thanks
Meeta

Joseph Schmidt

Apr 29, 2019, 8:57:33 PM4/29/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
What you want isn't possible.  Autocrat and other Add-ons require that the sender is the account that set up the trigger.