AutoCrat Add On - Trigger Not Running

Caroleanne Anderson

Jun 11, 2019, 9:35:36 AM6/11/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I have previously used AutoCrat to create forms.  However, more recently, the triggers will not run.  I have no idea what to do to fix the problem. I do get this error message.  Any help is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 9.34.26 AM.png

Amanda Smith

Jun 11, 2019, 5:43:15 PM6/11/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello Caroleanne,

Your job details are saying that no row meets the criteria to merge.
Do you have conditions in the set-up for a row to merge?

I would also double check the timezone settings ( this Google Sheets issue seems to be causing errors in many different ways)
In your spreadsheet, go to file > spreadsheet settings > change time zone.
Change the time zone and then change back to what you need it to be set as. See if that resolves the error.

If this does not work, please copy and paste your user key on this thread ( access from the Autocrat drop down)

Thanks!