Re-Share (Autocrat v3)

Caike Crepaldi

Feb 20, 2020, 3:31:30 AM2/20/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

I am having issues using the re-share feature in AutoCrat v3.
Firstly, whether I choose Yes or No for Allow collaborators to re-share while editing or creating a new job, it will show the exact opposite when I am viewing the job details.

E.g., if I choose:
Allow collaborators to re-share: No
I will see:
Users can re share: true

This could be just a typo in either the radio button in the job setup or in the job details report.

Finally, the biggest problem is that, in the end, it just doesn't matter if I choose either option (Yes or No), the merged doc will have its sharing options unchanged for the collaborators, i.e., the collaborator can re-share the doc regardless of the option the proprietary chooses before running the merge job.

Does anyone run into the same issues?

Kind Regards,
Caíke.