Re: [Autocrat Google Group] Incomplete run

Message has been deleted

Joseph Schmidt

May 26, 2020, 12:44:37 PM5/26/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Check the status column.  If there is a phrase that starts with "starting  ...", delete that information and try running Autocrat again.

If this isn't a Gsuite account, you are limited to 100 emails per 24 hour period.  You can create all the files you want as long as you don't email.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:06 PM Riina Hirsch <rhi...@mogoodwillexcel.org> wrote:
I have tried to run a merge and it worked perfectly...for about 100 of almost 200 rows. Then I got an error message that said the add-on was shutting off because it had taken too long to run. I tried to run it again, but it still isn't kicking out the rest of the rows. It either says cleaning up or running and then stops and doesn't generate the rest of the merge. The user key is AA4ipIWbWHEd62F/O81/mnvOiX44/p7HLZw67nC5ZjxRijLy3gpz1OoQFIuwVxDP9FmPUvXRsGaH

Can someone assist?

Riina Hirsch

May 26, 2020, 12:48:25 PM5/26/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
That makes sense. I guess since we are a .org, we get tagged as not G-suite. We are an education G-Suite account, but we are private, non-profit so we couldn't get the .edu extension. It looks like the remaining rows now say starting tomorrow, so if I can be patient (something I am bad at), the rest of the certificates will go out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dr. Riina Hirsch
Coordinator of Professional Development, Curriculum, & Instruction
Mers/Goodwill MO Excel centers

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/26/20, 11:46:00 AM

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NV Autocrat Add-on" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nv-autocrat-add-on/CAPWPTOQh3ycrSwE1n7F9LnXZaVsHLu_mG6oidwfafVOdSmk85A%40mail.gmail.com.

Joseph Schmidt

May 26, 2020, 1:52:12 PM5/26/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
If you are a Gsuite account (paid or unpaid) you should have a 1500 per day limit.  See the FAQ at the top of the forum.

Riina Hirsch

May 26, 2020, 1:53:54 PM5/26/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
We are, but only 100 rows went through and the rest say starting tomorrow, which is totally adequate.

Thanks,

Dr. Riina Hirsch
Coordinator of Professional Development, Curriculum, & Instruction
Mers/Goodwill MO Excel centers

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/26/20, 12:52:30 PM