Is it possible to use Autocrat for printing physical letters without emailing?

Becky Johnston

Feb 10, 2020, 3:12:08 PM2/10/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
My boss wants me to mail out snail mail letters. Can I save a pdf of all the merged letters without emailing them at the same time? Please help!

Report Cards

Feb 10, 2020, 3:14:44 PM2/10/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely.

Yehuda

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 3:12 PM Becky Johnston <sola...@gmail.com> wrote:
My boss wants me to mail out snail mail letters. Can I save a pdf of all the merged letters without emailing them at the same time? Please help!

António Viana

Feb 10, 2020, 4:33:51 PM2/10/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Yes,
On Step 8, choose "No"

share doc.PNG

You can access the pdf files in the destination folder (config: Step 5)

destination.PNG