Assistance Needed for Adding Image to Excel Format

Varun Patre

Jun 12, 2024, 8:29:12 AMJun 12
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello Team,

I hope you are well. I'm trying to insert an image into the Autocrat Google Sheet template, even though I want that image to be of a specific size. Could you please assist me with this? For reference, I'm sending the Google Form response sheet, the Autocrat sheet, and a reference photo of what I need.

Could you please provide guidance or a step-by-step process on how to achieve this? Any documentation, resources, or examples you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support and assistance.
AUTOCRAT Working sheet
Response Sheet
Google Form

Best regards,

Varun Patre.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 12, 2024, 9:31:49 AMJun 12
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
See the FAQ.  You can't use a spreadsheet as a template.

There is a link to an example.