Email Generic Adress - Second domain

Maxime Besson

Jul 16, 2019, 9:36:02 AM7/16/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,
I really enjoy using AutoCrat. But I'm facing an issue ...
I have to domains : domain1.com and domain2.com
domain1.com is setup as principal domain.

When I select "send by generic adress" in share options (I'm Google App User), it automatically send from domain1.com
Do you know how I can :
Best regards,

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 16, 2019, 9:41:40 AM7/16/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Autocrat uses the email address of the account that set the time or form trigger or is doing a manual run.

Sign onto the account you want to use and only that account when you set the triggers or run Autocrat.

Maxime Besson

Jul 16, 2019, 9:43:58 AM7/16/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

I've already choose the account, but the email address I want to use is an alias (gen...@domain2.com) or just use "generic address" option on domain2.com

Maxime B.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:36 AM Maxime Besson <besson...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I really enjoy using AutoCrat. But I'm facing an issue ...
I have to domains : domain1.com and domain2.com
domain1.com is setup as principal domain.

When I select "send by generic adress" in share options (I'm Google App User), it automatically send from domain1.com
Do you know how I can :
Best regards,

Ricardo Fahrig

Mar 17, 2020, 5:35:59 PM3/17/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello Maxime,

did you ever find a way to select your alias or work around? I'm interested in the same question.

Thanks,
Ricardo

Francesco Grani

May 6, 2021, 10:16:12 AM5/6/21
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,
I would also be interested in sending from an alias or group, any solution for this or maybe a future feature?

Thanks,
Francesco

Ricardo Fahrig

May 6, 2021, 11:31:35 AM5/6/21
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Francesco, there's no way of accomplishing this as of yet and no active development of the tool.

If this is a deal breaker for you, better to look for other options.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NV Autocrat Add-on" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nv-autocrat-add-on/ebbafc6e-0eb8-457a-966f-f2d6124940d1n%40googlegroups.com.
Message has been deleted

Francesco Grani

May 6, 2021, 11:48:08 AM5/6/21
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Thank you very much Ricardo,
luckily it's not a dealbreaker at all :)

Best,
Francesco