Change Trigger Owner (Disabled Account)

Lucero Madrid

Apr 6, 2020, 11:44:23 AM4/6/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi

Trigger owner's account was disabled, hence I'm not able to change disable the triggers. Is there any other way to change the Trigger Owner?
Thanks,

Amanda Smith

Apr 6, 2020, 6:42:44 PM4/6/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
The only way to transfer ownership of job triggers, would be to turn off the trigger settings from the account that originally enabled them and then turn them back on from the new account.

I understand as the owner's account was disabled that this is not an option (unless your IT department can temporarily reinstate access to the previous account in order to perform this task)
Otherwise, this job can be run manually as the trigger will no longer automatically work but I would recommend that you recreate the job on a new file under your account to ensure it works correctly.