Autocrat opens blank in Sheets

Alex Jackson

Jul 14, 2020, 7:43:25 AM7/14/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

When I try and open Autocrat, it just opens to a blank page (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

I've tried logging in/out of Google drive and reopening the window etc.

Best,
Alex
Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 12.42.24.png

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 14, 2020, 8:54:28 AM7/14/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Try an incognito window in Chrome browser.

Alex Jackson

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 14, 2020, 11:35:57 AM7/14/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
If the Add-on runs in incognito mode, it means that you have an extension running normally.  Remove things you have added until the Add-on runs in normal mode or just always use incognito mode.

You have likely added something to Chrome that is interfering with the add-on.
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:29 AM Alex Jackson <alexcja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes that works, but it's not very practical. Do you know what's causing it?

Alex

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 1:54:28 PM UTC+1, Joseph Schmidt wrote:
Try an incognito window in Chrome browser.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:43 AM Alex Jackson <alexcja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

When I try and open Autocrat, it just opens to a blank page (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

I've tried logging in/out of Google drive and reopening the window etc.

Best,
Alex

Alex Jackson

Jul 14, 2020, 12:43:05 PM7/14/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Okay, the original screenshot is actually from Safari, so would it be the same for that?

Thanks,
Alex

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 14, 2020, 2:00:40 PM7/14/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I don't use Safari but I would think it is the same problem.

zubkh...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 12:53:24 PM7/15/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com