Job Preview screen overlaying New Job window

Eric Curts

Jun 18, 2019, 12:15:54 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
When I try to create a new job in Autocrat, I am getting the Job Preview details superimposed on the new job screen, so it is very difficult to fill out the information. See screenshot. This is happening with multiple different Google accounts.
autocrat-jobpreview-error.png

Amanda Smith

Jun 18, 2019, 12:59:48 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi Eric,

Hmmm...looks like the user interface overlay is having a glitch.
I am unable to reproduce this scenario when trying to create a new job.

When this happens again can you hold down Control+Shift+J" on a PC or "Command+Option+I" on a Mac and when the side window opens, take a screenshot of the error console ( make sure the side window is on the 'console' tab)

I'm curious if we will see an error in the console for this.

Thanks!

Eric Curts

Jun 18, 2019, 1:14:56 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Here is the screenshot with the error console you asked for.
autocrat-jobpreview-error2.png

Amanda Smith

Jun 18, 2019, 1:22:28 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Thank you for supplying this image.

So you have an add-blocker extension? The errors that say "ERR: Blocked by Client" usually mean an add-blocker is interfering with Autocrat from functioning.

Can you try and run in an incognito window ( most browser extensions do not carry over to incognito windows unless pushed in by admin)

There is another error present in the console I am not sure of, I will look into it and see if that could be a cause.

Thanks!

Eric Curts

Jun 18, 2019, 3:11:02 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I have determined that it is something in the web filter for the school we are at. I am working with them to see if we can get this fixed in their web filter. Thanks for the help in diagnosing the problem!

Amanda Smith

Jun 18, 2019, 4:41:27 PM6/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Happy to hear you have pinpointed the cause. Thank you for the update!