AutoCrat : Data Merging Properly, but not emailing (Using Run on form trigger)

rgarc...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 12:00:02 PM5/1/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

I use Autocrat at my place of employment. Recently, Autocrat is not working properly.

When a form is submitted, it gets logged to my spreadsheet, as it should. It merges the data, creates the files (PDF), stores them in the appropriate G-drive folder. But it doesn't email.

I heavily rely on email notifications and need to find a fix. I have tried disabling the triggers and saving. I then enable the triggers again and save. Still, doesn't work. HELP...

I vaguely remember our admin making an outlook setting changes, could this be causing this? If so, what setting would cause this to break?

-Ricardo

Document Merge Status: red = modified email address
"Data merged and appended successfully; PDF created; Emails Sent: [To: Ricardo...@madeupemail.com; CC: Ricardo...@madeupemail.com; BCC: Ricardo...@madeupemail.com; no-reply: true]; Run via form trigger as Ricardo...@madeupemail.com; Timestamp: May 1 2019 11:25 AM"

Amanda Smith

May 2, 2019, 4:43:39 PM5/2/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on

Hello,

Did the admin make any change to your domain address? Is your email address different now?
Are you seeing any error message under the merge status column?

The example you show below says "....PDF created, emails sent" but you can confirm that the recipients are not receiving any emails?

Thanks!!

Ricardo Garcia

May 9, 2019, 12:26:50 PM5/9/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
No change to the domain address. My email did not change. Not seeing any error message (see below). I do not know how to fix this...

"Data merged and appended successfully; PDF created; Emails Sent: [To: Ricard...@madeupemail.com; CC: Ricard...@madeupemail.com; BCC: Ricard...@madeupemail.com; no-reply: true]; Run via form trigger as Ricard...@madeupemail.com; Timestamp: May 1 2019 11:25 AM"

-Ricardo