Images not consistently working.

Joe Schmidt

Feb 8, 2020, 2:14:54 PM2/8/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on

I have tried to merge images multiple times and have discovered the following.

If the image function doesn't work, then the image will not work in the Autocrat merge.

I have 80 rows in my spreadsheet with all of the URL's being created using the same method.

It is random which photos will display in the spreadsheet using the Image Function.

I have reported this via the feedback option but Google has not fixed it.

Does anyone know a better method to report this issue?

asoghayer soghayer

Feb 10, 2020, 1:30:23 AM2/10/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Same problem from the last Tuesday

Febrianto Sugianto

Feb 17, 2020, 12:21:15 AM2/17/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Me tooo.. I am experiencing the same issue.. does it relates with the script that Autocrat needs to be updated?

Amanda Smith

Feb 20, 2020, 10:12:59 AM2/20/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Thank you all for alerting us that you are experiencing this issue.
The team initially believed this error was due to a Google Service outage that affected add-on functionality but we are now exploring other possibilities as the source of this issue. As far as we know this issue is not related to your job set-up or file permissions; it does seem to be a larger issue.

I have alerted the developers and they will be looking into troubleshooting this error and hope to find a resolution soon.
I will make sure to circle back when the functionality has been restored. Thank you for your patience and support.

J4G Store

Feb 27, 2020, 9:53:27 AM2/27/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
You guy's are lucky you were able to display image in your template, I've already lost few hours on this but no images were ever merged to my template.

Sad that I will need to switch to Excel to deliver my project due tomorrow.

I love the Add-On tho, please fix.

Augusto Burgos

Mar 1, 2020, 3:38:45 PM3/1/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Alguna novedad sobre la combinación de imágenes? Se logró solucionar el problema?

Sebastian Merlassino

Mar 12, 2020, 1:14:00 PM3/12/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hola Augusto.
Yo utilizo (para mi google sheet), "=ARRAYFORMULA(IMAGE("https://drive.google.com/uc?id=acá va el resto del link"))
Saludos.

WaRM ETE

Mar 13, 2020, 4:40:15 AM3/13/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
This still gives the same error and won't show the image within a merged document

Alton Baker III

Mar 31, 2020, 6:53:01 AM3/31/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you wasting time replying with zero constructive information if you have a project due the next day? Like, did you really have time to make this post?

Augusto Burgos

Mar 31, 2020, 12:00:47 PM3/31/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Hola Sebastían, gracias por tu ayuda.
Yo también usaba esa fórmula que me mencionas.

Pero hace un par de semanas estoy usando esta:
https://drive.google.com/thumbnail?sz=w200&id=XXXXXXXXXX
El parámetro thumbnail realiza más rápida la carga y la combinación de documentos
y el parámetro sz=w200 me permite darle un ancho específico a cada imagen, este caso w200 (width) es el ancho que decidí darle a mis imágenes al momento de combinarse.

Slds

Augusto

Charles Nelson

Apr 1, 2020, 11:32:43 PM4/1/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am having the same issue.  I hope they can get it resolved.

Mike Simms

Apr 2, 2020, 12:40:54 PM4/2/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
my trouble started yesterday. I have a logo on top of a label that no longer prints.
I was able to make it work yesterday by opening the google doc file, then running the merge.
not sure if thats a workaround, or coincidence, but it worked yesterday.

Joe Schmidt

Jul 20, 2020, 3:52:23 AM7/20/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Look at Using Thumbnail for how to use a thumbnail instead of a higher resolution image.