Ignoring slides to merge?

Muhammad Zazuli Rizki

Jun 7, 2020, 12:13:27 PM6/7/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Is it possible to ignore certain slides from the template?

I have two slides as front cover and back cover that doesn't need to be merged.
The problem is,  If I have 3 rows in the sheet, Autocrat will multiply the covers for each of them. So I'll end up with 3 front cover and 3 back cover.

Is there any solution for this? I wish I could keep the cover there as part of the template so I don't have to manually insert them later.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 7, 2020, 12:17:37 PM6/7/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
There is no solution. the bestest probably add the cover page in following page at the end after you finish merging all the rows.

Joe Schmidt

God Loves US All