AutoCrat3 is not defined

Vera Christ

Mar 19, 2020, 10:19:43 AM3/19/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

I'm trying to automate the use of AutoCrat by using a Macro. When I try to execute the macro I get the error message:

ReferenceError: AutoCrat3 is not defined

I looked into the source code and the line that was generated to launch AutoCrat is the following:

AutoCrat3.onStart();

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thank you in advance

Joseph Schmidt

Mar 19, 2020, 11:44:25 AM3/19/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I've not heard of anyone successfully running an Add-on via a Macro.

Hopefully, someone would share if they have a method.

Lloyd Johnson

Mar 8, 2021, 3:26:18 PM3/8/21
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I want to do it in the scripting area whats the syntax for that?