Merging Empty Rows that have an Array Formula

Andrew Nicol

May 14, 2019, 11:08:19 PM5/14/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
My issue is that Autocrat is reading cells as not being empty because an array formula is linked to the cell (but the formula has not generated a string or value in the cell because the condition has not been met). Is there anyway for Autocrat to read these cells as empty? It is running the document merge on what would otherwise be empty rows.

Joe Schmidt

May 15, 2019, 10:05:42 AM5/15/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Are you sure the cells from the Arrayformula are empty?  Is there a space that you are not seeing.  You may have to add a condition to the arrayformula that checks a cell in the row before it does the calculation.

I prefer to not have empty rows in the sheets that I use Arrayformula.  I use the Add-on called CropSheet.  Those empty rows are taking time to calculate and there is usually no value to them.