Remove Blank tags

Marshal Davis

Jun 6, 2019, 1:09:20 PM6/6/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on

I have a template with several tags and not all are used on each merge.  Once I run the merge they are left blank; however, they occupy a line space.  Is there a way to run the merge and remove the unused lines that represent an unused tag?  I see that there is merge software that us a check box to perform this function, but not see if you can in autocrat.   Is there a way to remove the blank line/tag once the template is merged?

CTSD EFORMS

Jun 7, 2019, 10:46:05 AM6/7/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Isn't this because you have blank columns in your spreadsheet?

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 1:09 PM Marshal Davis <mDa...@dpcmemphis.com> wrote:

I have a template with several tags and not all are used on each merge.  Once I run the merge they are left blank; however, they occupy a line space.  Is there a way to run the merge and remove the unused lines that represent an unused tag?  I see that there is merge software that us a check box to perform this function, but not see if you can in autocrat.   Is there a way to remove the blank line/tag once the template is merged?

Marshal Davis

Jun 7, 2019, 10:59:49 AM6/7/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I guess that maybe correct.  The columns would be blank sometimes and filled sometimes depending on the data.