Using checkboxes

Janine Wagner

Jul 24, 2023, 3:15:38 PM7/24/23
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Does Autocrat allow for using checkboxes? I am trying to use a Google Form where I have several questions that will require multiple answers and I can't get the fields to work together. Any advise?

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 24, 2023, 3:49:14 PM7/24/23
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Check boxes end up being comma separated values in the response sheet.

I'm not sure what you mean by work together.

You state that the questions require multiple answers.  Usually, it is better to have separate questions.

We could guess a lot but it would be much faster if you shared an example.