Creating a presentation from a sheet

Jo Roberts

Jun 20, 2024, 11:29:33 AMJun 20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi all,

I've been asked to create a secondary school end of year GoogleSlides.

I have the data in GoogleSheet. I was a new slide to be generated for each row in the sheet.

Has anyone done this? And if so, could guide me on how to set it up?

Thanks,

J chnadra

Jun 22, 2024, 8:53:51 AMJun 22
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com

Error: Tags fetching failed. Please make sure type in all tags in your template manually. AutoCrat won't fetch tags that are from copy & paste.

new error pls short it out

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 22, 2024, 12:46:58 PM (14 days ago) Jun 22
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com