Install app, but can't use it in Google Sheet

Yoni

Sep 12, 2019, 6:09:51 PM9/12/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I've installed the app via G Suite Marketplace, but can't use it in a Google Sheet.

Now, our domain policy doesn't allow for add-ons. Is there a way I can use the app without going through the add-on path?

Screenshots attached.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 2.12.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 2.12.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 3.00.58 PM.png

Amanda Smith

Sep 19, 2019, 4:10:27 PM9/19/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Google is changing the platform on which it hosts add-ons; it used to always be the Chrome Store but now has migrated to the GSuite Marketplace.
The difference here as you have pointed out it that there are domain settings which control the use of Marketplace applications.
There is not a way to enable an add-on if your domain admin restricts its use.

Are you seeing a message saying "Restricted by Admin"?
If not, maybe try the Chrome Store install, I'm not sure but if you will encounter the same issue but it is worth a try.