Error

Eric Sawyer

Jun 26, 2024, 4:28:19 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello- We have a conditional field to merge documents. After running the job, I received the following error and I'm not certain how to fix it.

Exception: Invalid argument: timeZone. Should be of type: String

Thank you!

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 26, 2024, 5:23:05 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Is the field a date/time or text field?  Are you looking for a specific value or NULL or NOT NULL?

Jenny Hamilton

Jun 26, 2024, 5:24:26 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I think this response came to me by mistake vs. Eric :)

Jenny Hamilton RN, BN  (she/her)

Branding & Communications

Phone: 780-296-0604

Website: themamacoach.com

“We acknowledge the homeland of the many diverse First Nations, Métis, and Inuit people whose ancestors have walked this land since time immemorial.  We are grateful to work, live and learn on the traditional territory of Treaty 8.”

CONFIDENTIAL: The Mama Coach is committed to protecting the privacy of personal or health information you voluntarily provide by any means including email. Please be advised that the Internet is not entirely secure and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our control. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Any unauthorized review, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited.

Eric Sawyer

Jun 26, 2024, 7:02:10 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I am not using a date field as part of my merge. I have 3 fields going into the merge. They are all text.

It seems like more of a global error but there’s no to it in the help guide.

Thanks for any insight!

Eric Sawyer

Maine AFL-CIO

Office Manager

21 Gabriel Drive

Augusta, ME 04330

(207) 624-1414

On Jun 26, 2024, at 17:23, Joseph Schmidt <glua...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NV Autocrat Add-on" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nv-autocrat-add-on/CAPWPTOSgO0G%3DdfGkbTrMvx9Nt0rLbrTMyEs20dwhzLw_uVkqFQ%40mail.gmail.com.