Triggers are not Working Properly

Saurabh Kumavat

Jun 10, 2024, 7:23:59 AMJun 10
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I have set both form and Time Trigger but even though my Files are not Creating even its been a 3 days are gone but output not get

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 10, 2024, 9:46:27 AMJun 10
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
The form trigger will not work if you don't use a Google Form. The time trigger should work.

From the first menu, turn off the triggers.  Close the spreadsheet, open the spreadsheet and set the triggers again.