Autocrat Launch is a mess?

Jessica Conrad

Jun 2, 2020, 1:21:58 PM6/2/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on

When I launch autocrat the windows for set up are very unusual and unusable (step 3 is impossible). I've tried it in other sheets, in another Google Account, I've tried un/reinstalling. I've never seen this before! Any ideas? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.19.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.14.47 PM.png

Beth Bruch

Jun 3, 2020, 1:32:01 AM6/3/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Same. Have uninstalled & reinstalled but not gone through other troubleshooting steps.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 3, 2020, 2:18:29 AM6/3/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Did you try an incognito window in Chrome?

Beth Bruch

Brian Pugh

Jun 3, 2020, 6:47:47 PM6/3/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I had a student last week who could not access his drive or email (G Suite) on an iPad, PC, Mac or school Chromebook. I asked him to go into Chrome settings, clear the cache, then reset Chrome. In seconds, his problems stopped. This week I had a teacher with a similar problem. She did the same reset. All's been normal since then.

Perhaps the problem is within autoCrat, so perhaps what I've suggested is worth a try.

Brian Pugh

IT/Educational Technology Support Staff

Associated Hebrew Schools Danilack Middle School

p: 416.494.7666, 153

e: bp...@ahschools.com

www.associatedhebrewschools.com

252 Finch Ave W., Toronto, ON M2R 1M9

facebook.png twitter.png instagram.png

This email is confidential and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this email is prohibited.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 5:27 PM Beth Bruch <beth....@gmail.com> wrote:
First I went to sleep :-) but I'm experiencing the same weirdness in an incognito window now.

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 2:18:29 AM UTC-4, Joseph Schmidt wrote:
Did you try an incognito window in Chrome?

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 1:32 AM Beth Bruch <beth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Same. Have uninstalled & reinstalled but not gone through other troubleshooting steps.

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 1:21:58 PM UTC-4, Jessica Conrad wrote:

When I launch autocrat the windows for set up are very unusual and unusable (step 3 is impossible). I've tried it in other sheets, in another Google Account, I've tried un/reinstalling. I've never seen this before! Any ideas? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.19.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.14.47 PM.png

Jessica Conrad

Jun 12, 2020, 10:30:59 AM6/12/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Still a confusing mess: I've tried clearing out my cache/history, uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, opening it in incognito. It looks just fine on another machine, which is why I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, but maybe I didn't do it fully (on a Mac)?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 12, 2020, 10:42:50 AM6/12/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried changing the zoom view amount? You may have to big or too small a viewing area.