Merge 10 rows to one slide

Brian Sowards

Jun 16, 2020, 9:11:25 PM6/16/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

Is there a way I can indicate in the template that the next row of data should be used?

I'm trying to merge 10 rows of data per slide.

I'm seeking to merge them into a slide designed to print 10 cards per slide: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1t99c7K5CLEW-s4f65UmrZeE5W1IX0obaVg7SlM6z_90/edit#slide=id.p

Is there a "next row" tag I could use?

Thanks!

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 18, 2020, 10:54:12 PM6/18/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
There is no "next record" function in Autocrat.  This video will show you how to create separate merge tags for each card.

create multiple merge tags  I can't believe folks still watch it.  I guess it works.

Laurence Varloot

Aug 20, 2023, 6:12:03 AM8/20/23
to NV Autocrat Add-on

Hello, I have a hobby of facilitating property rentals during my weekends. It is not professional nor money making activity but it makes me meet a lot of people.

I do have a google sheet where I centralize information and steps of exchanges.
I use a lot Autocrat for managing exchanges with different parties with different document creations and sendings before, during, and after rental.
I created one project and according to situation will send different messages or documents to these parties.
I have been doing this for over 3 years now and become quite proficient in improving my use of your tool going back to your documentation very regularly.
Each job individually works great and I thank the tool everyday for its simple and great features.

My issue is I start to have a lot of jobs in the same project, using different templates and I am wasting a lot of time managing the different jobs because the only functions available in the list of job is create/delete/modify (and inspect).
My request would be some simple navigation tools, for example in the same way as in Google Form questions/elements to
- change the order of presentation of jobs
- duplicate jobs so that if I am changing only a few parameters, I would not have to re-enter the logic of the full job.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate the interest of such functions for the community of users, and hoping this will make Autocrat user life easier.

Laurence Varloot