Attachment URL fro mform will not populate using autocrat

Patrick Murphy

Jun 20, 2019, 5:46:08 AM6/20/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on

I have a form that collects attachments.  When someone sends an attachment via the form, the google sheet column for attachments populates a URL back to the file in google drive. I include the column header in my template but the data returns blank when the template is run in autocrat.  it does not pull in the URL from the column.  Is there any way to get the URL for the file attached to populate in the template using autocrat?

The field is recognized, when I click the blue bar on the left to see available fields it is there.  BUt no data populates when the process is run.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 20, 2019, 7:05:55 AM6/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
For each field, there is a setting for normal, URL and Photo.  I think you want to treat the field as a URL or a Photo.  The field will be a clickable link or a photo in the output document.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 5:46 AM Patrick Murphy <patrick...@tvcs.org> wrote:

I have a form that collects attachments.  When someone sends an attachment via the form, the google sheet column for attachments populates a URL back to the file in google drive. I include the column header in my template but the data returns blank when the template is run in autocrat.  it does not pull in the URL from the column.  Is there any way to get the URL for the file attached to populate in the template using autocrat?

The field is recognized, when I click the blue bar on the left to see available fields it is there.  BUt no data populates when the process is run.

Patrick Murphy

Jun 20, 2019, 6:17:29 PM6/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you I missed those settings when first assigning the header to the tags in the form.  That did the trick. Thanks for the direction on this.

Patrick Murphy

K-12 CIAT Supervisor
The Villages Charter School
350 Tatonka Terrace