Email quota exceeded error

nitesh vardey

Jun 26, 2024, 4:28:19 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi, after sending 60-80 emails for a day, i am getting this error of email quota exceeded, checked with google customer support who have confirmed that my email has a limit of 500 emails per day
please guideemail_quota exceeded.jpg
email from google.pdf

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 26, 2024, 4:46:40 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Your limit is 100 per day unless you have a workplace account.

See the FAQ