is it possible to align all bullets in table?

Brian Pugh

Jun 20, 2019, 9:32:11 AM6/20/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on

Does anyone see what I must be doing incorrectly as I cannot seem to align bullets in this table:

Type of Service

Frequency

Provider

  • <<typsrv>>

  • <<freq>>

  • <<providr>>

Log of Parent Consultation or CDL Update:

Date

Purpose of meeting and outcome

  • <<dtmtg>>

  • <<purpmtgoutc>>

Type of Service

Frequency

Provider

  • Sed sed erat egestas, accumsan eros ut, gravida

  • 3 x's / week

  • cursus condimentum orci.

Log of Parent Consultation or CDL Update:

Date

Purpose of meeting and outcome

  • 2019-06-06

  • cursus condimentum orci. Sed sed erat egestas, accumsan eros ut, gravida

Thanks very much.

Brian McKenzie

Jun 20, 2019, 9:48:25 AM6/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joel --
  • be sure there are no extra carriage returns before the date field in the template.
  • edit the table properties and set alignment to middle (vertical) and centre (horizontal)
image.png

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/20/19, 9:47:37 AM

Brian McKenzie, Principal
Holy Trinity Catholic High School
100 Melbourne Drive, Bradford ON, L3Z 2B3
Twitter: @Trinity_Tigers

"We can't be content with knowing the kind of people we are. It matters, too, the kind of people we hope to be." - Anthony Appia

This is a staff email account managed by Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 20, 2019, 9:57:34 AM6/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you have a return after the bullet and before the merge tag.

Joe Schmidt

God Loves US All

Brian Pugh

Jun 20, 2019, 9:58:12 AM6/20/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
It's been so long since I created a table in a Doc that I had forgotten about vertical alignment in properties!

Working perfectly now! Thanks very much, Brian!

Brian
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nv-autocrat-add-on+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Brian McKenzie

Jun 20, 2019, 10:05:55 AM6/20/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
No worries -- and sorry about calling you Joel. I don't know where that came from . . . duh

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/20/19, 10:04:58 AM