Eleonora Apicella Fiorentino

Jun 29, 2019, 5:47:29 AM6/29/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am trying to create a new job but when I click new job it takes forever to load as in it doesn't load at all but it shows the "loading" message. I've worked with it fine till this morning then it started doing this, anyone knows what to do?
Thanks for the help :)

Amanda Smith

Jul 1, 2019, 4:22:46 PM7/1/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello Eleonora,

Can you make sure you are only logged into one Google account ( multiple accounts open can cause issues) and that this file is on your drive ( not a team drive).
You can also try and open autocrat in an incognito window.

If this issue still persists, can you hold down Control+Shift+J" on a PC or "Command+Option+I" on a Mac and when the side window opens, take a screenshot of the error console ( make sure the side window is on the 'console' tab)
Also, go the Autocrat menu in the add-ons drop down and select 'User key', we can check if any additional errors are being logged on the backend.
Thanks!