Autocraft duplicating email data

Valderi Silva

Oct 3, 2019, 2:29:33 PM10/3/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble sending emails with autocraft. What happens is that from time to time autocraft is duplicating the data from the previous job and sending the email after filling in the form with the wrong data. Since this does not always occur what can I do to solve the problem?

Attached is a screenshot showing the duplicate IDs and several others.
Captura de Tela 2019-10-03 às 15.23.24.png

OUALIT Youcef

Oct 4, 2019, 4:18:06 AM10/4/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I advice you to create a small script with google apps script to remove the laste row.
I hope that i have facing you toward to resolve your issue.
My greetings

Amanda Smith

Oct 4, 2019, 3:13:36 PM10/4/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

One possibility is that with form submission data; if you delete the text from the cells to clean up the sheet this can cause issues with Autocrat, you would need to highlight the rows you wanted to clean up, go the Edit menu on your spreadsheet > Delete Row. (Only deleting the values does not work for rows Autocrat already merged on, deleting the rows is the best way to clean up)

Or is this sheet filtered? Could a spreadsheet filter have been on when autocrat was merging?
Thanks!

Brian Dooreck

Oct 4, 2019, 3:15:23 PM10/4/19
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for an alternative to FORM PUBLISHER that Google has suspended

The sheet is not the issue
Just want one DOC only as new ROWS are added

BD

photo
Brian Dooreck
@dr.dooreck